RPGers of the World (:

Subtitle

RPGs.

Forum Home > ONE ON ONE RPGS. > Mik and Mel.

Melinda

Hallie looked at her smiling so hard because she loved it when Shae was drunk and acted like this, "Lets not dance okay lets do something else a little bit more fun," She said looking over at the boys. "I wonder how much your brother will let you get away with, we should make him mad," She said, just wanting to see how far she could push him. 

Isiah sat over by Stephen and Micah and everyone keeping a conversation while he kind of focused on drinking his beer. Keeping his mind clear of really everything and anything at the moment. 

Toni heard someone knocking and put a towel around herself, walking out of her bathroom to her window. Opening it up and looking down at Mica, "Hey" 

--

June 13, 2013 at 5:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3
Shae's eyes lit up when she talked about something even more fun then that, " we'll what do you have in mind?.." She had a slight giggle in her voice and really wanted to have fun plus I mean you could most likely get anything to sounds tons if fun to her right at this moment she smirked a bit " Caiden gets mad at anything I do " she giggled a bit " so that won't be hard..." She looked around feeling like she needed another drink even tho she was already trashed, she was good at covering her slurrs though- Micha looked up at the window and smiled-smirked at her " I thought I would surprise you?..." He chuckled softly looking up to her window, he wondered if she even suspected a thing?...- Caiden went over and had a conversation. With Stephan and isiah , sitting back and realxing now.- Emily was annoyed and kinda sad no wonder no one wanted her, this sucked, she went over and sat down crossing her legs and arms in a slight bitchy pout
--

I'll be your cryin' shoulder

I'll be love suicide

I'll be better when im older

I'll be the greatest fan of your life...

June 13, 2013 at 6:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3

I'm not going to be on much tonight, I'm graduating and then going and hanging out with some firends

--

I'll be love suicide

June 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melinda

lol sorry Ive been sleeping basically for two days but post coming up! 

--

June 16, 2013 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3

Lmao its okay ahah, ive been super busy :/

--

I'll be love suicide

June 18, 2013 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melinda

Hallie turned around ripping Shaes shirt off the shoulder, "Okay theres a start." She said, going to the cooler where Caiden put the harder liquor that no one had touched yet. Opening it and picking up a bottle jumping up, "Captain Morgan Shae!" Hallie said excitedly and tipsy. Throwing some in her cup 

Toni shook her head, "Yeah Micha i'm definitely suprised, I kind of thought you were gone for good.." She said shaking her head getting cold from the wet hair on her shoulders. "Come in" She said closing the window. Putting on a bra and some boy shorts she went to her dresser looking for a big t-shirt. 

Stephen looked over at Emily seeing as she was alone and didnt look like she was having fun. "Hey, " He said walking over and sitting next to her. "Whats wrong with you?" 

--

June 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3

Shae giggled as she heard the tearing of her shirt she thought it was funny if anything , she looked around and then headed over to hallie, eh she didnt even bother with the cup, she just got the bottle before hallie sat it down and took a nice healthy drink of it not thinking or anything she looked around the party a bit and her eyes set in on isiah.taking another drink, she needed it

Mich frowned and looked at her kinda confused and tilted his head to the side for a moment ''what do you mean?..''he asked her and shut the door behind him and followed after her he knew what she ment but yeah,

Emily looked up from where she was sitting and sighed '' well im not having fun at a party for one...''she laughed softly and sighed a bit

Caiden was looking around the place, he hadnt caught hallie or shae, since he couldnt see much surrounded by the people he was with, talking

--

I'll be love suicide

June 27, 2013 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melinda

Hallie watched Shae, "Okay Shae be cool on the alcohol, we dont want you to get alcohol poisoning again.." She said talking about her and Caiden. Finally looking over towards him, she hated not telling him what she thought which she usually did, but this one had some risks. Looking over at Shae again

Toni rolled her eyes at that one, "I know you're not stupid Micha...you know exactly what im talking about." She said picking out a loose tank top. Walking to her dresser and trying to find some shorts or leggings. "You know, you don't even act like my boyfriend anymore.." 

Isiah walked ober by Caiden and joining in on that conversation. 

Stephen laughed, "What do you mean you're not having fun, ofcourse your not having fun your sitting over here by yourself?" He said smiling and taking another drink.

--

June 27, 2013 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3
Well I had posted but... It got deleted
--

I'll be love suicide

June 28, 2013 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3
I'm going o post it in sections lol
--

I'll be love suicide

June 28, 2013 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3
Shae took another long drink and frowned at her " oh don't you worry" she giggle and got a great idea then pulled off her clothes so she was in her bikini and jumped into the pool and some guys follows after her with other people, she wouldn't do this sober , she would be too self conscious
--

I'll be love suicide

June 28, 2013 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3
Micha frowned a bit at her " look I'm sorry I'm a dick alot had happened with my family, seriously I've let it get to me and I shouldn't have.. I'm an ass." He frowned an moved a bit closer to her " I understand your most likely mad, and you should." He sighed softly, he wasn't lying either family shit had been going on, but yeah he sure wasn't saying anything about what he was doing
--

I'll be love suicide

June 28, 2013 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3
Caiden chuckled at something isiah said and looked around seeing people going into the pool and saw his sister " oh fuck..no fucking way.." He groaned knowing his sister and that smile and such, she was drunk, fuck he pushed his fingers threw his hair great...he wasn't in his swim trunks anymore so he didn't wanna go in after her, but shit
--

I'll be love suicide

June 28, 2013 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3
Emily sighed softy and then looked at him ad shrugged " we'll it's just fun to be rejected by people so I'm not sure why I'm not having a great tike right?" She laughed but not laughed it was sarcastic, she took a drink from her cup and then pushed her fingers threw her hair
--

I'll be love suicide

June 28, 2013 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melinda

Hallie laughed and walked back towards the house, going to the bathroom. She noticed how drunk she actually was when she was sitting on the toilet. Getting out and washing her hands in the kitchen, she took the bag of weed she had in her bra and went up to Shaes room to find the bong. Grabbing the tray they hid under her bed and breaking it down. "Im hungry," She mumbled to herself. 

Toni slipped a pair of shorts on, "It's okay I forgive you, just dont shut me out anymore..." She said walking over to him and slipping her arms around his neck. 

Stephen shook his head, "No ones rejecting you." He said chuckling, "They're all just doing their own thing." Taking her drink from her hand and chugging down the rest of it.

Isiah pulled out his phone, taking a picture of everyone who was jumping in the pool and putting it on insta. 

--

September 6, 2013 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikayla<3

Shae had fun and swam around with people and such, moving around the pool, when she got to the edge she saw Isiah and smirked  abit, she splashed his legs laughing softly, she pulled herself kinda up holding herself on the edge, " i feel like i should question why you are taking pictures..its kinda creepy.."she joked

Micha wrpaed his arms around her waist softly and smiled  abt more as she said that ''good i couldnt have you mad at me i need my toni"he winked at her and smiled some more pulling her closer and kissed her lughtky

Emily "hey! i wass drinking that" she said but not in a mad voice it was a more trying not to laugh " yeah well you wherent the person that no one was talking to, you always have girls around you.." she said

Caiden had to walk away, he needed to breath once his sister was out he would get her to her room and to stay there..like no..this was not his idea when he wanted to throw his party

--

I'll be love suicide

September 9, 2013 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.