RPGers of the World (:

Subtitle

RPGs.

Forum Home > ONE ON ONE RPGS. > Melinda & Kim.

Kimberlayy.
Administrator

Zac pulled up to the bar and parked, groaning as he saw some free-lance paps waiting outside the front of the bar. Since this bar was one of his and Jacob's usual hangout places, they were always outside, though they weren't allowed in unless they put their cameras and mics away. Zac climbed out of his car, ignoring the flashing lights, heading straight for the door, his head down, jacket pulled tight around him. Once he got inside, he smiled, running his fingers through his hair and heading over to his and Jacob's usual place. "What's up man?" He asked as he clapped him on the back, sitting down beside him and holding his fingers up to order for himself. He smiled as Charlotte came over to them, winking at her and smirking. "Hey babe." He said jokingly, they usually messed around with her when she was working, she was fun to talk to, plus she treated them like they were normal, which he loved. Nobody at this bar ever gave a shit who his father was, unless it was the usual round of girls that wanted to get in his pants.

Char smiled as she saw Jacob walk in, Zac a few minutes behind him. "Hey, what can I get you guys tonight?" She asked as she walked over to where they were sitting at the bar, after dropping off a round of shots with a group of guys and a some girls who looked pretty tipsy. She knew if she didn't start deluding their drinks soon her manager would kick them out, her manager was all about "classy drinking" because hot shots frequented the bar. She leaned against the bar as she waited for Jacob and Zac to give her their orders, though they usually started out with the same drinks. She pulled at the bottom of her shorts, sighing softly to herself. 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

August 4, 2013 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melinda

shit I just renamed him and didnt even notice 

--

August 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melinda

Adriana went and leaned up against the bar waiting for the bartender (Char) to get over to her. Quickly doing a look around over her shoulder of who was there and who wasn't. Pulling her hair off and behind her shoulders since she was starting to get a little hot 

Jared just got what he usually got, turning to Zac. "Nothing much bro, work sucked ass today. As usual." He said laughing at the end of his sentence. "What about you?"

--

August 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.
Administrator

Zac shrugged, running his fingers through his hair as he looked over at Jared. "Nothing really. I spent most of the day at home, though my dad made me come into work for a little bit today. I didn't really do anything there either, just sat in a couple of meetings and then hung out in my office." He said, shrugging. He smiled at Char came over, ordering himself a beer, waiting for Jared to place his order.

Char smiled as she grabbed Jared and Zac beers after they ordered, setting them down in front of them. She then headed over to the group of girls and boys (including Adriana), sighing. She hated big groups, especially when they were near the bar. She was more accustomed to people sitting in seats at the bar, like Jared and Zac. "Can I get you something else to drink?" She asked the girl nearest her (Adriana), taking her pad out in case their group had a larger order. 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

August 4, 2013 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melinda

Adriana looked over at Char as she walked over, "Yeah can I just get a coke?" She asked. Checking her phone for what time it was, and checking that she had enough money for a taxi again. 

Jared shook his head, "Get me a job working for your dad and maybe, maybe you wouldnt have to listen to me complain about working anymore." He said shaking his head. "See anyone?" He asked while looking around 

--

August 4, 2013 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.
Administrator

Charlotte nodded, heading over to the soda tap and getting Adriana a glass of coke. She sat the drink down on the bar, before getting drinks for everyone else in Adriana's group. Once she was done she walked back over to Jared and Zac, smiling. "You guys want anything else?" She asked, glancing around the bar.

Zac shook his head at Char, smiling as he turned on his stool to look around the club. "Trust me, you don't want to work for my dad." He said to Jared, chuckling to himself. He ran his fingers through his hair, scoping out the club and shrugging. "Nobody really catches my eye. What about you?" He asked. 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

August 5, 2013 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.